SATURDAY, JUNE 26
with Albert Flynn DeSilver
12PM - 1PM PST
with Mary Karr
Try For FREE
For 2 Weeks
Try For FREE
for 2 weeks
How do we cultivate a true depth in our own writing?—those layers of profound emotional insight and revelation that inspire and move us as readers? We must first look inside ourselves and be willing to touch that raw emotional core at the heart of a deeper creativity. The practice of writing is ultimately an exploration of consciousness, a practice toward greater self-awareness.
Writing as a Path to Awakening workshops are an opportunity to explore more profound levels of personal identity and creativity through innovative writing exercises and practices, coupled with periods of dynamic meditation. You will learn. . .
* Innovative writing prompts and techniques
* How to create more TIME in your life for writing & creativity
* Ways to free yourself from writing blocks, self doubt, procrastination, and other hindrances
* How to access enhanced levels of creativity.
You will leave with...
* Stronger writing skills
* An expanded sense of your own divine being
* An extensive understanding of the connection between creativity and consciousness.
* Connection to an extraordinary and diverse creative community